Founder of Fueled and the Fueled Collective, Rameet Chawla, explains what it takes to consistently build the finest mobile apps, defines the Viral Coefficient and reveals how his need to be creative and independent lead him to leave the world of corporate finance to create a job for himself, which started by building his dream company.
In this episode you will learn:
- What goes into making and developing the right MVP
- The secrets to getting the best kind of user feedback, when to listen, and when not to listen
- How to develop the right technological triggers needed to click with users
- The right and wrong way to network and build professional relationships
- The analytics tools and metrics that Ramee relies on to track the success of his apps
- & much more!
Direct download: FP057_Rameet_Chawla.mp3
-- posted at: 11:18am AEST