Labeled the “Steve Jobs of Investing”, Ray Dalio is easily one of the most successful investors of our time. The Principles: Work & Life author is the larger-than-life mentor we all need in our day-to-day life.
It’s incredible to learn that the founder of Bridgewater Associates, the world's biggest hedge fund firm which manages roughly $150 billion, began his investment journey at the age of 12 using his pocket money to buy stocks.
Listen as we delve deep with the living legend himself to hear first-hand accounts of Wall Street in the 70s and 80s, the cycle of Empires and Cryptocurrency, and Dalio’s Ocean X explorer traversing the ocean floor.
Listen to learn:
- What happens if you punch your boss in the face (Dalio has first-hand experience in this!)
- Doing business in the 1980s and what it’s taught Dalio about today’s entrepreneur space
- Why losing everything and hitting rock bottom is one of the best experiences a person can have
- The inspiration behind Dalio’s book Principles: Life & Work
- The secret formula to the ideal composition of a founding team
- Decision-making frameworks that built a billionaire
- What transcendental meditation is and why Dalio meditates daily
- Reddit, Robinhood, Cryptocurrency, and the changing face of entrepreneurs
- What Dalio is searching for on the ocean floor with Ocean X
Ray Dalio is the founder of the world’s largest hedge fund, Bridgewater Associates, and is the author of the new book Principles: Life and Work.
Get FREE, actionable advice from legitimate founders on starting and growing ANY Business… https://www.foundr.com/freetraining
And… If you ARE enjoying the Foundr Podcast’, please leave us a 5-star review and let us know who you want to see next.
Success Stories: https://foundr.com/success-stories
Direct download: FP368_Ray_Dalio.mp3
-- posted at: 2:00am AEST